This is what our Towards Safer Speeds Campaign looks and feels like…
#sounds4safespeeds – Spotify playlist. We are providing an incentive for community members to join our campaign. We are targeting our audiences with a Spotify playlist that can be adapted and downloaded by community members.
“What are your musical chops?”
“That makes you think, slow down and stop?”
We are asking everyone to join our campaign and upload their favourite songs when driving, which we will add to our playlists. Community members will be able to download different playlists, for school children, parents, truckies, commuters, bike riders etc.
Once you have signed up to our campaign send in one of your favourite tracks that you listen to in the car that helps you be a safer driver.
- 3D Road Safety Street Art Workshop – Mount Evelyn Primary School Monday, May 13th. Zest Events International with renowned 3D artist Jenny McCracken.
- Road Safety Props and Signs – innovative and temporary road safety signs and visuals will be displayed in Mount Evelyn outside Mount Evelyn Primary School. These interventions have been designed by STEM Girls and STEAM Queens. We are encouraging drivers to slow down on our roads.
#NoNeed4Speed We all share the road Speeding is out of fashion SLOW DOWN
- 3D school Crossing on Service Road
- Creation of Virtual Reality Scenarios which show local roads that model safe and non-safe driving behaviour in virtual reality.
- Community Think Tank Sessions have been held to conceptualise and plan Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths road safety concepts. The next one is being held at Mt Evelyn Community House during a Q & A session with students and the community. We will keep you posted!
- Mount Evelyn Street Party STEM Girls will be heavily involved in promoting their campaign at the Mount Evelyn Street Party.